1. Make sure wiring, router, MODEM, cable are connected correctly.
2. These devices are available, computer, cable systems, etc.
3. Login 192.168.1.1 with browser, fill broadband account and password.
4. If you can not access Internet, please make sure your broadband account and password are correct. If they are correct, Telecom may have some problems.
5. If you are a residential broadband, then you have to find the IP address of the Internet, this is provided by the telecommunications. Then, set in the router, is 192.168.1.1. Need change WAN port connection type to the “static IP” and then fill in the IP address of the Internet and DNS.